Family Fun

The Escal family went to Davao last Saturday, November 6,2010.We took five rooms at Apo View Hotel for our overnight stay.And of course Papa Bebot and Mama Annie paid for it.After we settled our luggages in our hotel rooms, we immediately went out for our "much needed" fun time--shopping--!!! First stop--Gaisano mall.My hubby, me and the kids had our lunch at their food court.Lots of food choices.We bought shirts for the kids,wigs for their cosplay event,and Gabriel's giveaways for his 7th birthday.We got so tired easily because of too much walking.We went back to the hotel and rest for a while.Hubby and the kids fell asleep while me, I went out to shop (again!) at NCCC mall.When I got back, the kids were watching tv.One hour of rest and off we went to SM mall!!!We bought toys from Toy Kingdom--kiddos favorite!--Had our dinner at SM foodcourt.
We were so tired that Zen,my sister-in-law,and I decided to have a massage.It was a soothing massage.And after it, I immediately fell asleep.
We woke up early the next day and had our breakfast at Entree, the hotel's restaurant.And we enjoyed havin' breakfast with the whole family.After our breakfast,we rest for a while then we checked out.We went to the cemetery to visit Lolo Simeon's grave--hubby's grandpa--And we went to SM mall.After we're done with our shopping,we went home with smiles on our faces.
We really enjoyed the trip with the people we loved the most!!

No comments:

Post a Comment