another thought...


everyday’s such a great day for me…i can’t even imagine im a mom now…my friend once said i dont look like i have kids coz im a kid myself…ha ha ha…seriously,i can’t think of anything right now except for my kids.am just thinking if will they have a better future.no..not better…the best future..i’ll try my very best to give them that best future…that’s how i love them.i’ll give my all for them.mom’s like me,for sure,can understand what im talking about.if you already had those tiny tots with you now,you can’t think of anything else but those little angels…yes,they’re angels…even if they won’t listen to you,even if they threw those toys right into your face,even if they’re showing those "mastered" tantrums infront of so many people,they’re still little angels…that’s why i called my kids "MY ANGELS"—-coz they’re "angels" and they’re "mine"…

i’d like to be there for them everytime they need me…i’d like them to treat me not only as a parent but their friend as well,their confidante…have you heard the song "wind beneath my wings"?yes, i’d like to be the wind beneath their wings…who’ll guide them all throughout their journey in life…

No comments:

Post a Comment