cravin' for pasta..coffee..

yeah im craving for pasta..specifically with white sauce..using rigatoni pasta..
Zen--my sis-in-law made this delectable rigatoni pasta recipe with white sauce..
i forgot the name..silly me..so forgetful..
you see i only love to eat..eat..eat..and there were times that i dont even know the name of that certain food im eating..
gotcha!!
its Baked Rigatoni with Bechamel Sauce..its really delicious..with melted cheese on top of it..hhmmm..so yummy..
pair it with Granita from Fagioli..
which reminds me--have you tried Fagioli's Durian coffee?
its so creamy with real durian bits in it..
got to try it once more--
gotta go now..im going to Fagioli and have my coffee break..hahaha
and for my pasta craving?i made spaghetti sauce,mix it with elbow mac,put cheese on top--lots of cheese..put it in an oven until the cheese melts..
pasta?CHECK!
coffee?CHECK!
now all i gotta do is find that book im currently reading..
The Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho..
my thursday aftie is done..
so long everyone..
thanks for bearing with me...hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment