school

classes have started now...
before,i was tellin' myself to just drop the kids off their school then i'll go home...
so i can do other chores...
but what's happening now?
i can't leave them...
it seems i'm a newbie mom accompanying my preschool kid...
i feel empty whenever i see them going in their classrooms...
i know i'm overreacting but that's what i felt...
what i'm doin' is i stay few hours later at their school before i go home to prepare their lunch...
oh gosh!maybe i need to divert my attention on other things now...
i'm too focused on my kids...
hope i'll find some ways to get busy myself into..

2 comments:

  1. Hmmn..what ye feel was just a normal scenario... mom confessed to me for feelin' the same way as yours... well... you're on your way... blogging is one way of makin' yourself busy aside from household chores... and you could try for some re-invention of yourself... there're lots of ways in gettin' out of those boredom... anyhow, i wish ye all the lucks in growing your children and you as a person, mother and wife!(^^)

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @WINDOWLAD--thanks..will try to re-invent myself..:)..and yeah,ill try to blog as often as i can...

    ReplyDelete